Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The End Of The Day

So after we had bomb scare #2 at work today - and waking up sick again - the day ended somewhat ok. I did book another wedding - which is very good obviously. However, it's kinda hard to go to work tomorrow and expect to actually get anything done - for the 4th day in a row. But just incase the day couldn't get any worse - I find this site. This is an audio daily double people - turn it up!!! I will be sure to write an uplifting gospel track about arthritis next week! Now I mean, there's PR, and then there's this. This makes me want to get Glaucoma so I can get high, and maybe then the song will be good.

Other than that - I'm off to bed - doctor in the morning and another sonogram tomorrow! Hopefully I won't be in the office if the terrorist fuck at work strikes again.

Frank

No comments: