Friday, May 26, 2006

the new ideas...

So as I said I think i'm going to turn my blog into a music one. Where I list a song and write about it.

So I think the idea will be to include the mp3s of the song soon. i think i'm going to make a whole new blog - we'll see. So here's 2 songs for today.

KT Tunstall - Heal Over

The first time I heard this song, I was amazed. I hadn't felt the power of music in a long time. It's the warmest song I've heard in years. Just amazing production. Reminds me of the first Zero 7 album, and how I felt when i first heard it. This is another song that I listened to over and over on those quiet dark rides down the parkway from rehearsal.
KT is pretty amazing though and so is her entire album. It will definitely be making the top 10 albums of 2006 for me. The lyrics in this song are pretty amazing, and she's an amazing songwriter. I assure you this album will not let you down.

Next: Keane - Is It Any Wonder

No comments: