Thursday, January 20, 2005

it's been a hard day's night and I've been working like a blog

Well its been a while since I've last posted. Lots gone on - so let's start

(Casey Kasem Voice) First - we go to Frank from Staten Island - while on my little ski vacation in Vermont with 4 gays guys - I got a voicemail from my friend Adam. Adam said he was reading my blog about my favorite albums of the year. He saw that I had listen Jamie Cullum's Twentysomething as #7. Adam mentioned he had been looking at the cd in a store, but did not buy it. After reading my blog, he thought "well if it's one of Frank's top CDs, it must be good." Adam purchased the CD and said it is an amazing CD and loves it very much. Adam died - no joking. Casey, can you please play "twentysomething" for Adam in New Jersey, as he's going through what Sarah and Tomato Nation call a 1/4 life crisis. Frank, here's your request and dedication. Fucking Ponderous.

So back to life as we know it. Work has been crazy this week. One of my kids decided to celebrate MLK day by going crazy. She's made it MLK Makes me C-RA-ZY week. So i'm on the edge of my seat with her. But life will go on, well for me. You know it's bad when your supervisor tells the kid "you can run away, but i'd wait till June when it's warmer."

Had some fun (isn't it always) car trouble. One of those instances where you bring it in for 1 thing and they find somethign else wrong with it. As a co worker put it - it's like going to the doctor for a cold and finding out you have cancer.

back to the dedication - We did have a fantastic time skiing - and i'm looking for round 2 on SUPER(bread)BOWL(with chilli)SUNDAY. Hopefully this year we'll actually get to see this year's "wardrobe malfunction."

This Saturday me and the woman are going scuba diving - well training for it. Which will be really bizarre since it's going to snow on Saturday night. Well thats about it - ok I lied - I'm getting very excited as Nine Inch Nails have announced that they will be touring really soon. 2 dates already set in London. I can't wait for a date around NYC, and for their new album "with teeth" set to come out around May. But we'll see, Trent is infamous for delaying albums and tours.

Back to the waterloo for me Saturday. Oh yippee... I updated www.djfrankmanzo.com (well Sarah did) so go check out the set from the last time in Philly. I'll be keeping you posted on some new stuff going on as well. till next time -

keep you feet on the ground and keep giving a reach around

Frank


No comments: