Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Say what? 80s Disco all night long

so here we are - face to face - a couple of .....

ok lets start over - few things to report -

a) cam'ron has a new track that uses the music to hill street blues.

b) I feel like Sarah promoting random blog sites - but i like this one http://www.stereogum.com/ It's all about music, and its also kind of random. They seem to have fun with it.

c) It looks like I'm going to DJ a gay wedding in March. The main dilemma is that i don't really know what 80s disco is. Now before you people start going all "ah ah ah ah Staying Alive" on me - I said 80s disco. So it will be an educational evening musically. And it'll be cool to attend a gay wedding, despite I guess that it is technically illegal activity. But who cares really. As I keep hearing - why should we ban gay marriage - they should have the opportunity to be just as miserable as straight married couples are. Whoo Hoo! October 7, 2006!

Aside from that gearing up for next tuesday, Feb 1. Why do you ask? I'll tell you! It's the first day I get health insurance!!! Yeah - Yeah! And that will be just in time for the superbowl ski day! Which will be followed by fireworks inside Tommy's house.

Tomorrow is aparently the apocolypse - so none of this will matter. I'm excited - I can't wait to tell my kids about the day the world ended.

Be excellent to each other.

No comments: