Friday, March 18, 2005

take it

i don't have a total point to this - lots of my stress is gone - so very happy right now. Over the weekend I had 2 dj jobs that were crazy. Friday was the new club - I made my money - but it wasn't the best turnout - and they weren't that into club music. or any music for that matter. Some of them were really into complaining though!

The gay wedding I DJ-ed went amazing. And i got a voice mail from Billy Carroll today telling me that groom and the groom loved me. So i was (still am) very happy about it. One of them is a pretty high profile individual. I will tell you that Sam Champion is a queen. And to quote Marvin - "oh i've seen him in heels at the roxy." Funny Shit! When I told Sarah's uncle he immediately yelled "i knew it" - apparently Sarah's aunt and uncle had a discussion about Sammy a few months back.

So now next friday - it's back to philly - which I'm very happy about. I'm also excited for some new music coming around - like the new NIN - the hand that feeds. And looking forward to may to see them live - again.

Sarah's off to LA for the weekend - so i can sleep late Saturday - which is kinda nice. I'm happy I have a weekend mostly free. Kinda nice. So if you're around - feel free to give me a ring - i'm looking to get out for a bit at some point. possible options - clubs, skiing, music shopping, working on car, nothing, star wars trilogy. and anything else that may come up.

take it

Frank

No comments: