Friday, April 01, 2005

whir yourself around

i'm very tired...so much going on - i don't even remember when the past post was. I had a funeral yesterday, for hmm..how do i put this...my mom's sister's husband's father. my grandfather-in-law? well his other son (not my uncle) is tazz from the WWE. so when it was brought to my attention from friends that tazz's dad died - it was kind of violating - to ME! very strange to me, and the first time I thought how it must suck to be famous. but i've moved on since then, and i'm doing better now.

I was sick as hell last week and still haven't gotten better...and you know what - i need sleep - and i'm going to continue this tomorrow...until then read these...


An interview with Billy Carroll that mentions me

An article that has to do with me, unemployment, pearl jam and the woman

An article about hating jews...seriously...some of the quotes in here are quite shocking. I really never thought FDU was that jew-ey (jon stewart term).


finally - Terri Schiavo is dead - (great transition, as her maiden name is Schlindler) - which sucks - because death sucks - I just hope that I never have to see anyone on TV suffer like that again. Fucking horrible. I don't really have a pull the plug opinion in this case - however I just hope the media now pulls the plug on this. I watched South Park last night -Kenny's last wish - not to be seem on TV like that. And for a woman who was bulimic - to be seen like that on the CNN news ticker - i'm sure that if she could think coherently - she would've been pretty fucking upset that her vegitative state was all over the tv.

thats my innapropriate political statement for the day. - and to quote jon stewart "if you needed to know how sick you have to be for the government to care about your health - there you go"

to bed - talk more about having what i have been calling "something like the flu" - Pure in Philly, feedback from the Kirtzman wedding - and whatever else comes up - tomorrow - or whenever i get to it.

Frank

No comments: