Thursday, October 13, 2005

As usual - this is long overdue.

Work's been crazy - and great. Yesterday - our new worker Jill D started. Now thats not to mix her up with the other Jill B I work with. and to make it more conmfusing - Jill B reccomended Jill D for the job, so they know each other.
Why would anyone care? you really wouldn't. Although it's the only other person i've met that is also 3/4 Italian and 1/4 Polish. And most importantly she seems cool - and makes my work load a bit lighter.

i spent most of the day configuring digital cable in my house - that was after i had a 1/2 day at work (thanks to the jews) and had a cavity filled (thanks to hershey's). They don't all work yet - hopefully by tomorrow.

I'm getting all geared up for next Saturday in philly - where I'm hoping to have the most people come and see me down there. This will rival the 1st saturday I played in April of 2004 in terms of how many friends I will have there. Getting some good tunes together to have a fun night again.

As a follow up tyo my last racial filled blog - Fuji and I showed off our German pride this past friday with Matt. and between us all - we um aren't even a bit German. However Mike said that the Germans invaded Poland so it's kinda like we're German. I must say Zum Schneider is a good place to eat, drink and get stupid with some strangers from San Francisco.

The big discussion of the night was about um - um - statistics. Now before you start thinking we're talking about anything that is remotely educational - realize who I'm talking about. This is a statistic that Goldman discovered that only 50% of people have sex on their wedding night. Well ok - 1/2 of the couples - cuz if only the bride had sex - I think thats a shitty way to start a marriage. But what do I know? Nothing, but i have just under a year to figure it out. The theme to that night became "don't be a statistic!!"

So tomorrow I will enjoy my 3 1/2 jewish holiday off this month - and look forward to 2 more. And my birthday next Thursday. but more importantly is that Sarah doesn't need to go to Greenville, SC for work that day. On friday we get to see my cousin's boyfriend perform at the St.George Theatre on Staten Island with the Alvin Ailey Dance Co. He's the white guy in the show.

I'm sure I'll let everyone know how Pure goes. If it's 1/2 as good as the last time I'll be very happy.

Frank

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting blog, definitely worth a bookmark!

Want to see my snoring blog?

Anonymous said...

That was a great night out at Zum's eventhough i got stuck babysitting you drunk bastards. As far as us celebrating a German heritage and not being the least bit german....now we know how the puerto ricans feel when they invade the San Generios feast.

CONGRATS AGAIN ON THE MADONNA SONG! Make it big so i can quit my day job please!!!

-fuji