Monday, October 24, 2005

Music Blog Link

Got a little write up here - cool beans

http://digitaleargasm.blogspot.com/2005/10/material-girl.html

Cool Blog site as well.

So we survived the weekend of mixed messages, unexpected issues, overpriced hotel rooms, rain, raw pizza, and the wonderful town of Essignton, PA


In any case - Pure was great. I did a lot of jumping and had a ton of fun. We managed to polish off a bottle of vodka between 3 of us. I also had a beer with dinner, a drink before the club and then another drink or 2 after the vodka was gone. Now for me thats is A LOT of alcohol, but i amazingly felt really good today. Oh and I did all that jumping before I was carrying out my bag and missed a step at which point i thought my ankle was broken. its just a bit sprained.

So the madonna song went over well, as did a lot of the other fun things i was doing. heard some cunty, this is acid, this time baby, and lots of new stuff- like mariah carey and shit like that. In any case it was a lot of fun - despite lots of things that kinda sucked. Like how long our breakfast at Denny's took. um - yes - um Denny's. I got the Sausage Sampler - and that was after a night at Pure.

so been getting e-mails here and there about hearing the madonna song on Sirius, so it's prety damn cool still.

However - uncool - is that I have the emergency phone for work for the next 2 weeks I think.

Frank

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.