Saturday, February 17, 2007

Tattoo

So I've been thinking about getting a tattoo on my left arm - the only thing I know is that I want it to be the same size as the tattoo on my right arm. So I want it in a circle. Any suggestions? I've been contemplating making it a collection of different shapes and items that encompass myself. The other side already covers the 23 and the Star Wars. So what goes on the left arm? And I assure you I'm not this crazy. At least not yet.



However - many people are - so check this out for some crazy dedication fan tattoos. The last one of Adam Durtiz has to take the cake.

Frank

2 comments:

Thomas Marullo said...

You should just get MANZO V.1 tattooed on your back to distinguish yourself from your brother.

Karen said...

Kris says you should get the Empire symbol on your other arm. To bring balance to the force. :P