Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

So on this February 14 - I have actually been reminiscing. Back in my freshman year of college I was single. I had a number of friends that were girls, which were and many still are some of my best friends. Dana reminded me of the Star Wars Valentine's Day cards I gave to everyone. And I believe attached on each one was a small chocolate heart. This became the infamous line of being imitated by both Dana and her mother. The phonetic spelling is something like "chawklit hawtz." This became the line followed by "My Friend Frank" from her family, and pretty much still to this day.

Another though was the "Good Will Hunting" story. Go here to download and listen to it as broadcast on WFDM, back when I had a radio show.

Also up there is a leak of a brand new Nine Inch Nails track called "My Violent Heart." I'm pretty excited for music again this year. Looking very much forward to 2/27 for the new NIN DVD and to 4/17 for the new album Year Zero. In between those two amazing pieces of musical genius, I will get my fill from Timbaland on 3/27.

Frank

2 comments:

Karen said...

And from Little Charlie and the Nightcats on 4/11.

Anonymous said...

I love the history of Valentine's Day...It's so romantic:)