Sunday, October 07, 2007

She blinded me with Science!

Science! Ok yes a music reference - (Thomas Dolby) - however this article is very interesting. I mean what an idea for a study, and who approves this shit? I'm banking on grad students who got to spend a LOT of time talking to strippers and hanging out at strip clubs. Does this mean that women are better in bed during certain times of the month? Actually, I would say yes. I'm also sure both men and women would agree with me regarding that.

And now the next study should be what happens when the women start to get their cycle at the same time? Couldn't you see that on the billboard.

End of the Month Special
30 Girls! - Live and Ovulating
Cum get it! Before the next cycle!

That's all for now. Remember - it's nice to be important but its more important to know when your favorite stripper ovulates.

Frank

No comments: