Monday, September 17, 2007

It's so sexy up here...

Wow - its 12:50am. I'm not really looking forward to work tomorrow, but responsibility is necessary. It allows me to make money - spend it on myself and share it with my friends. I've had 4 days off in a row thanks to the jewish holidays. And i will say, I'm feeling fantastic. I don't think I've felt this good in a very long time. Probably several years. If you were seen or talked to this weekend - I just want to say thanks for making it a great few days.

These days included a few amazing highlights.
1 - Having work people over, sucking down a good amount of good beer and watching a NIN live DVD.
2 - Seeing Billy for the first time in months. Hanging out, talking, listening to music - going home with a tub of sausage and peppers.
3 - Friday night was my first official "Frank Rooftop Party." Yes - you should expect more. It was sort of a milestone for me. The first real party I've thrown outside of my parents house and probably the first one I fully did myself without the help of anyone. The roof looked AMAZING! and my own quote of the night at about 8pm - before anyone had arrived. "It's so sexy up here - I want to fuck myself." I was shocked at how great it looked and how much of a different type of event it was. I have a TON of extra beer and chocolate left over. So if you want to come and help me have some, just let me know. It was really indescribable at how awesome it made me feel.
4 - I woke to Laurita making me pancakes and talking about how great the party was. As I sat eating and listening to music, I was thinking about how great I felt. How much throwing the party meant to me. How happy I am with myself at the current time. I then spent part of the day cleaning and then getting all dressed up for a quintessential Manhattan wedding. It was a beautiful event.
5 - Today, I chilled out, went for a run and then spend the evening with Karen, Kris and Tommy. No not a blogger party - but a trip to the NY Philharmonic. Tonight was John Williams conducting the orchestra and it was amazing, as it always has been. We also had the best guacamole at Rosa Mexicano, and I even got to eat there during their chocolate festival. Dinner was on me, which was a big thank you to all of them for - well, everything. I am forever indebted to all of my friends for everything they've done for me - especially over the past year and a half.

So I'm hitting the bed. Gonna listen to the "Jurassic Park" soundtrack and sleep well. Thanks again to everyone.

Frank

PS - Pure in Philly on September 29

No comments: