Saturday, February 25, 2006

Tonight we're gonna blog like it's 1998

I've been doing a small amount of pre-Spring computer cleaning and found some good stuff. In particular saved pages from my old AOL website. Which, despite what Allison said about the internet, is not still there.

So if I get some time I will put the site up again, it's mostly text pages with the old school jpegs and gifs. However, what I did like most about my site was the collection of seemingly now classic "Random Thoughts." So I will give you a few till I figure out what to do with the rest of the pages. So here they come from some familiar readers here - ok well maybe one or two.


9/24/98 Monica Lewinski is getting paid $450,000+ to model in Milan because of her new found noterity--If all you have to do to get half a mil is blow the president...then show me to the oval office (Tom G)

10/17/98 "Bring Back The Richard Bey Show" (Tommy M)

11/16/98 Damn...you forget how much a shot of 151 hurts till you haven't had it in a long long time...(Jack)



Well on that note I'm going back to finishing up my next Sirius mix - make a few DJ phone calls - and actually send some time with the woman today.

Frank

No comments: