Monday, January 16, 2006

Money

Not an exciting news day really...Just a keep me busy because lying is bed appears to be bad for my mental health at the moment.

I walked into the mall today to and my cousin was working at Express. Those of you that a) frequent the SI Mall and b) know my cousin - understand this is not an uncommon event. However, after I said hi, she said "I still owe you money" which I actually had forgotten about. So I think it would be a good day if more people said that to me. Here's a list of people that owe me money and how overdue it is.

Jarod R - $100 - the balance of a DJ job from FUCKING JULY!!!!
Chris V - $100 - the balance of a DJ job from last night
Danny M - $600? - the balance of his lifestyle for the last 5 years or so

I think thats about it. Which is good. Anymore and I might need to hire "the man" to start knocking on doors.

I did make some extra money this weekend as both Friday (at the Loo - thanks to a bunch of people drunk and on Xanax) and Saturday (at the Wedding - thanks to a bunch of people drunk and on the dancefloor) we went for extra time. The wedding was actually a lot of fun and went really well. We all had a blast. That included the 15 people in sailor hats doing the YMCA. It was that kind of night - not that I've ever had a night like that previously. Despite what you may think!

Tomorrow brings a day of working on all things dj - a trip to West Orange to check out catering hall and then working on my mixes for Sirius. Maybe a drink with Jack - maybe a night thinking - maybe I'll gear up for my hectic week.

Or maybe I won't

Frank

No comments: