Friday, November 19, 2004

are you sirius?

holy s - i just watched the David Letterman show, and Howard Stren was on. It ended up being like a 1/2 hr info-mercial for Sirius Satellite Radio. Which obviously makes me very happy. But I swear this is crazy, all this time Sirius getting no publicity and today there's been a lot of it. For me the concern is that Sirius just get bigger than it is. Eventually that Sirius and the other satellite company become staple parts of our auditory life.

Although I must say part of it was sad to see Stern selling this item, he's pretty much selling these radios to be sure he gets paid whenever he jumps on. I'm sure by the morning, the transcript for the show will be all over the net. Look for it if you care. Thats some wild stuff, Ed. The engagement party will be playing Sirius, so feel free to check it out. Damn, I swear I should get paid for this!

Frank

No comments: