Sunday, November 14, 2004

i'm a blogger baby - so why don't you kill me

fuck - its Saturday night, and I did shit!!!! I was supposed to work at the loo, but it got all fucked up. I'm definitely sick of it there, and go well unappreciated. It's just not what it used to be, which blows. But as of right now I need the extra $150 a week and there's not really a better way to earn it. What sucks is that its the first time I'm really thinking about money, and how much I need it and need to save it. So this money was actually going to the speeding ticket I got during the week. And I think the worst is that I drove from NJ to SI in order to work, and I'm going back to NJ tomorrow. A pretty big waste of time and money. But what am I gonna do, nothing. I did get to see Derek and Donna which is nice, another concoction that I had a hand in, much like the Stepford couple I hold so dear.

It's Jack's birthday, and what sucks is that I would've wanted to go out, but money is really tight. Which really blows. Cuz I haven't had a night out with my friends in a long long time, to somewhere aside from the waterloo or the clubhouse. but I will get to see most of them on Friday. As well as lots of peole I haven't seen in a long time.

The job has been going great, and can't complain about it, although I do wish I made some more money. I'm back in Philly on December 18th, and have a private party to DJ as well in December. So hopefully that will do some good damage into holiday spending. Which I'm keeping down to a minumum. We're thinking of taking the families out together, we'll see how that all comes together.

Aside from that we're getting everything ready for Friday's big Engagement party. Which seems like it will have a pretty big turnout, which I'm very happy about. Ok I'm gonna get my shit together, and either drive up to Jersey now, or when I wake up. I did some work on a remix, although it wasn't that hard to do really. Hopefully I'll come up with something new for Pure in December. It'll be cool to see Philly all done up for Christmas. As usual, let me know if you want to come. Thats it for tonite.

Frank

1 comment:

Karen said...

12/18 is the day after my class is finally over. At which point I can't think of a better way to blow off steam than to dance around with a bunch of pretty men. PerHAPS I can get a certain drummer to come along as well. I'll work on it.