Thursday, November 18, 2004

you know blog it up - you've got to blog it up

wow - i'm beat. It's 11:15pm, and i'm toward the end of my night. One filled with grape jelly, chili sauce, meatballs, vegetables, pineapples, and laundry. I still have a ton of laundry to put away. tomorrow is round one of the engagement parties. We're up to like 50 people, its pretty crazy. When did we get so many friend? I think everything's going well though.

lots of stuff to do tomorrow, but again it should all go well. Leaving early from work.

One cool thing is that I've been listening to bootleg version of the opie and anthony show, thanks to Tommy. They're just as gooder as they used to be. Sometimes even more gooder.

Ok well I need sleep, so I can get all geared up for this weekend. It'll be a long one.

Frank

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MORE GOODER!!!

-t