Wednesday, November 24, 2004

no more...

no more...of the titles using "blog" in them
no more...mr. passive resistance
no more...wire hangers
no more...mr nice guy
no more...being single
no more...leaky ceilings
no more...holes in the floor
no more...thinking if this is right
no more...money
no more...living home
no more...free food
no more...hearing my dad bitch
no more...of so many little things
no more...public transportation
no more...tvs on all the time
no more...high pitched dog bark
no more...twin bed

well friday was awesome - the best engagement party I've ever had! I had so much fun, and I know lots of you are saying "hey Frank, how do you even remember it?" Well truth be told - I don't remember everything, but thats because so much was going on. Yes I was drunk, but I was just so happy it was great. Something I haven't felt possibly ever. Singing, dancing, eating, and Jack's ass on my face. (see the vixen's blog). I had a wondeful time dancing with the woman. A night I will always remember, and cherish. Thanks for all of you that came to celebrate with us, and thanks for everyone very generous contributions. Which included those of you that drove from far away, brought food, and all sorts of gifts. It really did exceed all of my expectations, and I'm so glad everyone had fun. and now... drum roll please......

The Wedding of Sarah Morgan and Frank Manzo

Saturday - October 7, 2006

Ceremony - 2:15pm - (tentatively at the Church at Mt Loretto - SI, NY)
Reception - 6:30pm (tentative time) - Snuffy's Pantagis Renaissance - Scotch Plains, NJ

So mark the back of your date books or calenders. In the place where it says "Future Events."

I'm very excited, if anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to drop me or the woman a line.

Till next time...

Frank



No comments: