Tuesday, November 22, 2005

want an x-box?

At this point its about 9 hours after most of the x-box's in EST have gone onsale. Now just for the record - there are over 15,000 on ebay. 15,000!!! And so far they have sold for over $3000. Now next year, I will be sure to be the dickhead waiting in the rain for a Nintendo Revolution with about 5 other people and then sell them all in order to bring myself some good old fashioned price gauging - i mean christmas cheer.

and apparently the only thing I can do to get some good comments is to comment on the invention of the internet and the fact that x-box should not be on the news.

in any case - next year is the new Nintendo Revolution system and that will be what you want to buy. X-box?? what the fuck? sounds like what happens what you call when you bang a person you've broken up with. or not...

and now for the what the fuck moment of the day - which few of you will actually care about.

The Radio Chick has jumped back to teressterial radio (aka the shitty kind) and is now gonna be on WXRK. Now I could be wrong but the dumbest move ever in radio history could be to lose the #1 radio talk show host ever and then choose to make your station all talk. Aside from that, we now have NO modern rock radio in NY, and didn't they learn their lesson with WNEW and their all talk format?

I'm pissed because the Radio Chick was one of my favortie shows and used to listen before O&A everyday. With O&A on XM and the Chick back to FM, it leaves with me Stern in January (which I'm really not a huge fan of) and OutQ. The Gay Talk Channel. Which as the fiancee also agrees with, its pretty damn good!

So I'm glad I got to have my remix played on the Chick's show the week before she left. Oh well...

Frank

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Price gouging is a victimless crime in this case. If it were for gas, or milk, or something, that's one thing. But this is like playing the lottery - it's a extra charge for being dumb.

Karen said...

Ridiculous. And the 360 is the worst of the next gen systems that's coming out. Revolution looks pretty good. I'm on the fence about PS3. But I agree with Sarah on the price-gouging.

Hey, at least the chick is back. Don't get me wrong, it IS really dumb, what's going on in NY radio. But if we get the Radio Chick, screw it.