Wednesday, November 30, 2005

What The-?!

Back in the day there was a comic book by Marvel Comics called "What The-?!" It was a comic about nothing reeally, it was Mad Magazine but with all the Marvel characters all drawn wierd and screwed up without a plot line and such. Here are some links to this week's real life WHAT THE-?!

Q-Unit - Somehow if 50 makes it to jail, he'll be singing these songs

I wish I was 13, Jewish, female, and oh right filthy fucking rich (Another Q-Unit appearance)


My own "What The-?!" moment happened on Sunday. Here's the short short version. Saw Rent at the movies, bought senior tix in order to save $3.75 a ticket. Drop $180 for dinner at Sushi Samba. WHAT THE-?!

Although I will say it was a great movie and meal. Honestly, one of the better weekends I've had in a long time, and I believe Sarah agrees.

See you in December...

Frank

3 comments:

TommyG said...

Welcome to NYC girl.

Sarah said...

We ate GOOD.

Karen said...

for $180, you better have ate good. and got a foot massage after.