Monday, October 11, 2004

Blog if you want to - Blog around the world

so what's today's song?

It was a good weekend - one I didn't work! or have any plans! holy shit - its been about 4 years since I had a weekend like that one. It was a good weekend. I did work at the Loo on Saturday - a funny thing happened. Jack was in there saying how it would be uncomfortable for him to come to Pure in Philly on October 23rd for my birthday (shameless plug), and said that the people there would have attitude because he was straight. Which I found ridiculous, cuz gay places have about 99% less attitude than straight places. All around, from the bouncers to the bartenders, to the people on the dancefloor. However, Jack made a point to say it would be strange to see gay people in the Waterloo, and since the most I've ever seen is 2 at the same time (tom and marvin) I sort-of agreed. Untill about 10 mins after Jack leaves a group of about 4 gay guys and 2 lesbians walk in. I almost died at that moment. Just for the irony. Figured I'd share, and for the record - Goldman said today in the gym that if he had a girlfriend he would probably go to Philly. That's a step! And for those that keep saying "there are guys with their shirts off in the pics" - all I say, is look at any club anywhere at the end of the night. As a general rule - I say leave your shirt on.

So - I begin my new job tomorrow - so I'll try and keep everyone updated here. Def won't be able to spend as much time in front of this computer.

Remember we got birthday parties coming up! This friday @ the Clubhouse in SI, next Saturday in Philly @ Pure. www.djfrankmanzo.com for more details!

Frank

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wait a second....u didnt post this correctly....i never said i was goin...i even talked to jack about this too...i said if i had a girlfriend and everybody was goin down there...then chances mioght be better for me to go there, but i never said i would go down there, i am in agreeal wit jack (is agreeal a word?) we have nothing to go down there for....dont need to be seeing lovin men dancin around and makin out....and for fugi, i dont want to hear anything, ur the biggest homophobe i have ever met (well maybe jay matlow is) and the only reason u were gonna be goin is cause your girlfriend is MAKIN you go (until recently)....do i hear pussy whipped whisspphhhhh (<----thats a whippin noise)
GOLDMAN

Anonymous said...

for the record i would like to publically state that i am proudly the most stubborn and non-pussy whipped man to ever walk the face of the planet. Any girl i have ever been with will agree with that. It was not her idea, it was 100% my idea since we were going to Philly anyway and I figured what the heck....give some support to Frank. Guess i cant be that much of a homophobe.

Anonymous said...

As much as I complained and made jokes about it, it's not THAT BAD (until 2am, then you should find a corner and hide for 1 hour and 20 minutes). Hell, last time I was there, lesbians were making out on the couch. That's bonus points.
-tommy

Sarah said...

Hee, Jillie makes it sound like gay men are Santa Claus...

They see you when you're sleeping
They know when you're awake
They know if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness's sake

Anonymous said...

what?!?! Santa Claus is gay? well, that would explain the lipstick found on the glass of milk one year ;-)>