Sunday, October 17, 2004

my blog is your blog, your blog is my blog

Well in case you haven't heard already - me and Sarah got engaged on Friday. We're really excited and its all getting crazy 3 days in. We're looking at Sept/Oct 2006. But absoluetly nothing is set - just so you all know. I'm not sure if she believes it all yet, as well as somehow things don't entirely feel different. So it's all pretty crazy and really fun. Here's my version of what happened:

it ended up being anti-climactic - i picked up the ring thrusday and once i saw her on friday i couldn't hold back - I wanted to wait - to do it all in a stereotypical right way - but it ended up being in my bedroom at my house - then followed by a birthday party at a bar by my house -- not the ideal situation - not what i thought of or planned for - but its the way it happened - i was too excited and nervous to hold it in. Life is good.

I started my new job this past week, which I also feel is great. So far I really like the work and the people. Seems like a place that will not beat me up the way my last one did.

So aside from that I'm Dj-ing in Philly on Saturday which will be great. I know few of you can make it, and that sucks; but hopefully there will be a next time and some of you can make it to that.

Here's a link that will make you love John Stewart more than you may already do. http://mirror.randomfoo.net/crossfire/stewart/Crossfire-20041015-John_Stewart--compressed.wmv

adios

Frank

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so happy for you both, a million times over.

Anonymous said...

BUM BUM BUM.....Another Blog bites the dust! And another blog is gone, and another blog is done, and another blog bites the dust yeah!

ok, you might be wondering when i will ever fully mature and the answer to this question is most likely never. but in the meantime with all kidding aside, much love and congrats to the both of you crazy love birds. now, this leaves me to my next question....when does the plane leave to VEGAS BABY!

love always, papa fuji

Anonymous said...

Ohhh gurl
I'm excited for your party on saturday
I've gone out and bought myself a pair of very sexy black pumps and trust that Miss Shaniqua Jones will be turning.
The Children will be LIVING
some advice- woman 2 woman- watch out for the 'mos
they're gonna try to get all up in your shiznit (they love them some straight boys) - and keep your kids away from 'em (I heard they eat babies)
Booty bumps (and disco dumps) to celibrate your birthday.
I'll see you after the function
kisses,
Miss Shaniqua Jones