Friday, October 22, 2004

face down ass up thats the way i like to blog

So its the night after my birthday - what a week its been. Although i must say tonite i'm not feeling 100% about myself. Not that i'm feeling bad for myself, cuz things are really great. I'm just kinda sad. I got 2 of the coolest birthday gifts from the fiance. 1 - a gift certificate to go bobsledding! fucking bobsledding. Or maybe I should call it bob-o-sledding!! Some of you will get that. And she also got all of my dj passes framed. a really cool gift. although i have yet to figure out where to put it, but she also kinda made it sound like the first piece of to go in our place whenever we get one. I got the sacred trilogy and i'm also going skydiving.

What i really can't shake is that my birthday party - which i thought i made clear was what i really wanted people to come to - will only have 3 people from NY and NJ. That includes Sarah, well if she can walk - due to a severely bruised foot. Tom and Marvin are coming, and that is teriffic. Although I must say I was (am) prepared to go down to Philly alone. I know people have stuff to do, other people to see, other places to be. I guess its just that people seemed really excited when I originally said "hey I'm dj-ing in Philly for my b-day" and lots of people said they were going to come. Well obviously things change, but I'm def upset that most of my friends aren't going to make it. I thought it was understood that it was important, but i guess it's kinda been over shadowed by other happenings. An engagement, as well as the other party I helped throw last Friday. So I've actually just been on the phone for like 2 hours - talking to Marvin about this, as well as about some music for Saturday. So I'm pretty done being sad and moved on to being excited that I get to play on Saturday. Took some of my old favorites with me, and my plan is to have another fun filled evening. Thats all I can do, and all I want. Is to have fun, and I don't think anything can stop me from having fun when I DJ.

So thats really it. It's 1:45am and I have clothes to put away and some more to pack up. Happy Birthday Karen! Happy Birthday Angela! And a happy birthday to anyone else that's a Libra - or ok - even some of those Scorpios. Nite All.

Frank

PS - I'm not usually big on propoganda - but this is pretty crazy
http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php#Main

2 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks Frank. Again, sorry I can't make it. Rock the house for me.

Anonymous said...

I'll tell my sister you posted her a happy birthday message! She's 21! Scary! Anyway, I watched that link in your blog and I've always wondered that. Where was the plane wreckage, why wasn't it a bigger explosion and why was it never captured on film? Weird!!!

-tommy