Thursday, October 28, 2004

blog on me, blog on me

does everyone hear that? I'm sure you do. That is hell freezing over. Boston wins a world series. Tomorrow I win lotto, and next week Kerry becomes president. I mean it all seems fitting to me. And you know what, I like it! Well I won't if Bush is elected. But anyways. I'm updating www.djfrankmanzo.com with my set from Saturday, some pics, and some remixes. So feel free to download your asses off. If you click the link at the title bar you'll go to a video for a song called "Call On Me" by Eric Prydz. It samples Steve Winwood's "Valerie." A really off beat sample, but a good one. So many house tracks using small off beat (well, on beat, really) samples, to make some fresh tracks. But the video makes the video for Olivia Newton John's "Physical" seem like it should be on Nick Jr. - along with the Backyardigans! Tyrone the Moose Motherfuckers!

Well I need to be up in 5 hours - so its bed time for me. Looking forward to going to North Carolina for the weekend, to see what a real university's homecomeing and Halloween party's like.

Frank

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.. download your asses off.. That would just piss me off because people don't realize that I host your music files unless they are smart and see the links. And I think Bush will win.

-tommy

Frank said...

well tommy i decided that i can use more of the space i have - so the 2 new remixes up there are on the main server - all the big ass mp3 sets - thats all you!

i want to beat that bush with a bat