Wednesday, October 06, 2004

My first Bloogie

ok people - i did it - you won't be getting a blog from me often - no hourly updates - you'll prob get some bizarre news, strange pics and some selfish promtions from www.djfrankmanzo.com. I'd love comments on anything - especially from those that 1) have sex with me, 2) are on medications, and 3) breathe oxygen. Fortunately at the current time only 2 out of those 3 are possible simultaneously.

Welcome to my world, welcome to my world, welcome to my world of blogs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I qualify for #2 and I think #3!! I don't qualify for #1 and I never will. Yay for Blog! Now I have yet another useless website to bookmark in my endless array (see, array.. programming term) of waste-of-time-o-la bookmarks. If you haven't guessed by now this is Tommy

Anonymous said...

lei sono un martello!!!!!!!!!!

much love, papa fuji

Sarah said...

The obligatory comment by No. 1....